Operational Update: Coronavirus
Matthew P. Wagner
To begin, I wish good health and safety to each of you and your families. Disruptive circumstances should cause all of us to shift our perspectives but not relinquish our priorities. That is why I want to connect with you directly to reiterate Pacific Western Bank’s priorities and share the steps we are taking to protect our employees and customers while continuing to serve our communities. Our ability to adhere to these principles stems from the strength and security of Pacific Western Bank.
Temporary Branch Closures and Limited Lobby Access
Federal Coronavirus Relief Loans
With business disruptions happening throughout the country due to COVID-19, we understand the monumental challenges facing all our clients and customers, but especially small business owners and those they employ. With this in mind, we wanted to provide actionable details and updates regarding some of the anticipated and active programs the U.S. Small Business Administration is offering small business owners during this difficult time.LEARN MORE
Watch for Fraud Scams
A recent FBI public service announcement warns that scammers are leveraging the COVID-19 pandemic to steal money and personal identification information. The agency warned consumers and businesses to do research before clicking on links purporting to provide information on the virus; donating to a charity online or through social media; contributing to a crowdfunding campaign; purchasing products online; or giving up personal information in order to receive money or other benefits.
Our Business Continuity Plan
- We remain open, although we have temporarily closed branches and lobby access in some locations.
- Our online banking platform remains fully operational 24-hours a day.
- We encourage clients to utilize online banking whenever possible, to allow ease of access and communication during this challenging time.
- We have a significant portion of our staff members working remotely.
- We have increased cleaning protocols and frequency in our branch locations.
- We have placed restrictions on employee travel to combat potential exposure and spread of COVID-19 to clients and employees alike.