Operational Update: Coronavirus
Matthew P. Wagner
To begin, I wish good health and safety to each of you and your families. Disruptive circumstances should cause all of us to shift our perspectives but not relinquish our priorities. That is why I want to connect with you directly to reiterate Pacific Western Bank’s priorities and share the steps we are taking to protect our employees and customers while continuing to serve our communities. Our ability to adhere to these principles stems from the strength and security of Pacific Western Bank.
Watch for Fraud Scams
A recent FBI public service announcement warns that scammers are leveraging the COVID-19 pandemic to steal money and personal identification information. The agency warned consumers and businesses to do research before clicking on links purporting to provide information on the virus; donating to a charity online or through social media; contributing to a crowdfunding campaign; purchasing products online; or giving up personal information in order to receive money or other benefits.
Our Business Continuity Plan
- We are following strict social distancing and face covering requirements in all locations.
- We have increased cleaning protocols and frequency in our branch locations.
- In the event of a COVID-19 exposure in one of our branches, we will temporarily close the office for cleaning and sanitization before reopening to clients.
- Our online banking platform remains fully operational 24-hours a day.
- We encourage clients to utilize online banking whenever possible to allow ease of access and communication.
- We remain open and fully operational in all branch locations.
- We have a portion of our staff members continuing to work remotely.
- We have placed restrictions on employee business travel to combat potential exposure and spread of COVID-19 to clients.